I’m a Singaporean, is there any way to pay in SGD instead of USD?
- Yes! :) Please select the Paynow/PayLah! option upon checkout (under payment methods) and you’ll get to enjoy 1:1 USD:SGD conversion rates. There’ll be instructions on what to do after your order has been made. :)
How long do delivery usually take?
- All orders have a lead time of 5-7 working days before shipment. Lead time is the estimated time for us to prepare your shipment, and does not include transit time.
- We will send you a shipment notification once your order has been shipped out.
- Local deliveries done via Singpost will take approximately 2-3 days for registered postage, and up to a week for normal postage.
- Transit time for international deliveries may take up to 3-4 weeks depending on postage services at your country.
My order is marked as Delivered but I did not receive it, what do I do?
- Tracked mails may sometimes be marked as Delivered 1-2 weeks before they are actually delivered due to COVID delays.
- Do try to reach out to your neighbours, family members or apartment management to double confirm if there are any parcels delivered. Also, please check with your local postal services for any issues and double check your provided address to see if there are any discrepancies.
- In the event that you need further help tracking your parcel, do contact me via DM at @littlehecki or email us at email@example.com.
My order reached me damaged / has something missing. What should I do?
- All orders will be packed as safely and snugly as possible so please do not worry about receiving damaged goods. However, in the event that you do receive damaged goods, please contact us at @littlehecki via DMs on IG or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For orders that may have missing items, please do not hesitate to contact us via DM on IG @littlehecki as soon as possible! Unfortunately, we are only a one-person team so mistakes like that can happen. But we’ll try to always double triple check orders before sending them out.
Do you ship to the EU / UK?
Yes we do! However, we do not charge any VAT fees. Hence, please be informed that you will be responsible for the payment of any VAT or custom fees that be incurred. Failure to make payment promptly and resulting in a reshipment will have to be paid for by you.
For a peace of mind, you may checkout via our Etsy Store to have VAT fees paid for beforehand.
Are there any COVID related delivery restrictions?
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, our local postal service do not provide international shipping to the following countries:
Please check here for a more updated list!
*If orders have been placed that require delivery to the countries listed above, full refund will be given and processed.
How long will my preorder item take to reach me?
Depending on each product listing, preorder items can take up to 3 weeks after preorder closing date to reach me, and thereafter it will be mailed out to you! :) Shipping duration will depend on your location. For local addresses, it will take 3-5 working days, and for international addresses up to 4 weeks!
If my order has both preorder and ready stocked items, will they be mailed together or separately?
All orders with at least 1 preorder item in it will be mailed together with the other products when the preorder item has reached me. If you'd like for products to be mailed separately (e.g. ready stocked items to be mailed first), please place 2 separate orders!
The product I want is OOS, will it be restocked?
- Only popular products will be restocked. We will update on your IG if a product is going to be restocked.
- Also, apart from restocking, we might open Backorders for them where you can preorder your desired products. However, that will depend again on the demand!
How are B-Grade items different from Standard items?
B-Grade items are items that may have visible and obvious specks / dusts / marks on them, which do not affect the product’s functionality. They will be sold at a lower price.
For further urgent enquiries, do DM us at @littlehecki on IG or drop us a mail at email@example.com :-)